RDX024Alternative Names: RDX-024
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ardelyx
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Gastrointestinal disorders; Heart failure; Kidney disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 May 2016 Early research in Gastrointestinal disorders in USA (unspecified route) prior to May 2016
- 01 May 2016 Early research in Heart failure in USA (unspecified route) prior to May 2016
- 01 May 2016 Early research in Kidney disorders in USA (unspecified route) prior to May 2016