Recombinant interleukin-11 protein - Kerun Biopharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kerun Biopharmaceutical
- Class Antineoplastics; Chemoprotectants; Interleukins; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Haematopoiesis stimulants; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Registered Thrombocytopenia
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2016 Registered for Thrombocytopenia in China (unspecified route) before June 2016
- 31 Dec 1999 Kerun Biopharmaceutical receives approval for conducting clinical trials for recombinant interleukin-11 protein in thrombocytopenia in China (Kerun Biopharmaceutical website) before December 1999