ISIS 696844Alternative Names: ISIS-696844
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Eye disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Age-related macular degeneration
Most Recent Events
- 25 Mar 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Age-related macular degeneration (In volunteers) in New Zealand (SC) (ACTRN12616000335493)
- 25 Mar 2016 Preclinical trials in Age-related macular degeneration in USA (SC) before March 2016