Nicotinamide riboside - ChromaDex
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cornell University; Dartmouth College; Washington University
- Developer ChromaDex; National Institutes of Health (USA)
- Class Amides; Nicotinic-acids; Pyridines; Small molecules; Vitamins
- Mechanism of Action Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cockayne syndrome