8H9 bispecific antibody - Y-mAbs TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Hu8H9-BsAb (B7-H3xCD3)
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Y-mAbs Therapeutics
- Class Antineoplastics; Bispecific antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD antigen modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 2016 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Jun 2016 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route) (Y-mAbs Therapeutics pipeline, June 2016)