RT 400Alternative Names: Peptide infusion therapy - Renova Therapeutics; RT-400
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Renova Therapeutics
- Class Heart failure therapies; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Decompensated heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jun 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Decompensated heart failure (Infusion) (Renova Therapeutics pipeline; June 2016)