Research programme: therapeutics - Mueller Medical InternationalAlternative Names: Human Gastrafate
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Mueller Medical International
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Fibromyalgia; Gastrointestinal disorders; Hepatitis; Metabolic disorders; Mucositis; Wounds
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jun 2016 Early research in Wounds in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Jun 2016 Early research in Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Jun 2016 Early research in Mucositis in USA (unspecified route)