TSN 2898Alternative Names: TSN-2898
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Thesan Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiacnes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Stearoyl CoA desaturase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Acne vulgaris
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2016 Clinical trials in Acne vulgaris in USA (Topical) prior to June 2016
- 26 May 2016 Thesan Pharmaceuticals plans a phase II trial for Acne vulgaris in USA (NCT02796066)