Research programme: nociceptin receptor agonists - Astraea TherapeuticsAlternative Names: AT-127; AT-200; AT-326; AT-403
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astraea Therapeutics
- Class Opioid analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Nociceptin receptor agonists; Opioid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alcoholism; Drug abuse; Dyskinesias
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in USA