Research programme: antibacterial therapeutics - Integrated BioTherapeutics
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Integrated BioTherapeutics
- Class Antibodies; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jun 2016 Early research in Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)