Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Taiga Biotechnologies
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Stem cell modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Immunodeficiency disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2016 TBX 1400 receives Orphan Drug status for Immunodeficiency disorders (Severe combined immunodeficiency) in USA
- 13 Jun 2016 Taiga Biotechnologies plans a phase I trial for Immunodeficiency disorders (Severe combined immunodeficiency) (In children) in Israel
- 01 Jan 2016 Preclinical trials in Immunodeficiency disorders in Israel (Parenteral)