Research programme: cyclin-dependent kinase 8/19 inhibitors - Senex Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Senex Biotechnology
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclin dependent kinase 19 inhibitors; Cyclin-dependent kinase 8 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Breast cancer; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Breast cancer in USA (unspecified route)