YD 312Alternative Names: YD-312
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator YD Global Life Science
- Class Eye disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Diabetic macular oedema
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Diabetic macular oedema in South Korea (unspecified route) prior to December 2015