Zolpidem hemitartarateAlternative Names: Zolpidem hemitartarate orodispersible
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Biolab Sanus Farmaceutica
- Class Acetamides; Hypnosedatives; Pyridines; Sleep disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2016 Biolab Sanus Farmaceutica plans a phase I trial for Sleep disorders in Brazil (NCT02814058)
- 23 Jun 2016 Preclinical trials in Sleep disorders in Brazil (PO) before June 2016 (NCT02814058)