BB 001Alternative Names: Id-CpG-Capsid vaccine
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Bullet Biotechnology
- Class Cancer vaccines; Immunotherapies; Virus-like particle vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Toll-like receptor 9 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical B cell lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jul 2016 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 12 Sep 2013 Preclinical trials in B-cell lymphoma in USA (unspecified route)