Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Antoxis
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Neurodegenerative disorders; Parkinson's disease; Stroke
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Parkinson's disease; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Stroke in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 06 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 06 Jul 2016 Proxison is available for licensing as of 06 Jul 2016. http://www.antoxis.com/