ICE 3 - Iceni PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: ICE3
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Merck KGaA
- Developer Iceni Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Cyclic peptides; Small molecules; Venoms
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Integrin alphaVbeta3 antagonists; Integrin alphaVbeta5 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Breast cancer (Combination therapy) in United Kingdom (unspecified route)