Nerve growth factor - Staidson Beijing BioPharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Staidson Beijing BioPharmaceuticals
- Class Nerve growth factors; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Neuron stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Optic nerve disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Optic nerve disorders in China (Parenteral)