Retinitis pigmentosa gene therapy - Staidson Beijing Biopharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Staidson Beijing BioPharmaceuticals
- Class Eye disorder therapies; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Gene transference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Retinitis pigmentosa
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Retinitis pigmentosa in China (unspecified route)