AADvac 2Alternative Names: AADvac-2; AAdvac2; Alzheimer's passive vaccine - Axon Neuroscience
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Axon Neuroscience
- Developer Axon Neuroscience; MRC Technology
- Class Alzheimer vaccines; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Tau protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 2015 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Slovakia