BKC 005Alternative Names: BKC-005
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boryung Pharmaceutical
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin type 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Diabetes mellitus; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 06 May 2016 Early research in Hypertension in South Korea (PO)
- 06 May 2016 Early research in Diabetes mellitus in South Korea (PO)