CD5 2Alternative Names: CD5-2
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Mirrx Therapeutics; The Centenary Institute
- Developer Mirrx Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Gene expression inhibitors; MicroRNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Solid tumours
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours