Calcitonin sublingual - Vitapharm
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Vitapharm Technology Development
- Class Antihypercalcaemics; Calcium regulators; Neuropeptides; Osteoporosis therapies; Peptide hormones
- Mechanism of Action Calcitonin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Osteoporosis in China (Sublingual, Tablet)