Treg-cell therapy - t-cell Europe
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator t-cell Europe
- Class T lymphocyte cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; T lymphocyte replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Renal transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jul 2016 Preclinical development is ongoing in Germany
- 15 May 2012 Preclinical trials in Renal transplant rejection (Prevention) in Germany (Parenteral)