AU 55Alternative Names: AU55
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Aurora BioPharma
- Class CAR-T cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cytotoxic T lymphocyte stimulants; T lymphocyte replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Haematological malignancies
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Haematological malignancies in USA (Parenteral) before July 2016