Research programme: antibacterials - PharmLogic/Brown University
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Brown University
- Developer Brown University; PharmLogic
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jul 2016 Early research is ongoing in USA