Research programme: lymphocyte-specific protein tyrosine kinase activators - InterK Peptide TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Lck activators - InterK Peptide Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator InterK Peptide Therapeutics
- Class Immunotherapies; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Lymphocyte specific protein tyrosine kinase p56(lck) stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Infections in Australia (unspecified route)
- 13 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Australia (unspecified route)