TCT 370Alternative Names: TCT-370
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Targeted Cell Therapies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes - Gaucher's disease type I
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Gaucher's disease type I
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Gaucher's disease type I in USA (PO)
- 13 Jul 2016 TCT 370 is available for licensing as of 13 Jul 2016. http://www.targetedcelltherapies.us/