Research programme: lysosomal disorder therapeutics - Targeted Cell Therapies
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Targeted Cell Therapies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes - Lysosomal storage diseases
Highest Development Phases
- Research Lysosomal storage diseases
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jul 2016 Early research in Lysosomal storage diseases in USA (PO)
- 13 Jul 2016 Research programme: lysosomal disorder therapeutics - Targeted Cell Therapies is available for licensing as of 13 Jul 2016. http://www.targetedcelltherapies.us/