Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator EMD Serono
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Agammaglobulinaemia tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II B cell lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2016 Phase-I/II clinical trials in B-cell lymphoma (Second-line therapy or greater) in Germany (PO)
- 01 Aug 2016 Phase-I/II clinical trials in B-cell lymphoma (Second-line therapy or greater) in USA (PO) (NCT02825836)
- 13 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in B-cell lymphoma in USA before July 2016 (PO)