AZD 4635Alternative Names: AZD-4635; HTL 1071
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Heptares Therapeutics
- Developer AstraZeneca; Heptares Therapeutics
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A2A receptor antagonists; Chemokine receptor antagonists; G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Preclinical Cancer