APG C 20Alternative Names: APG-C-20
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Avergen Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Transcription factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Glioblastoma; Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 2016 Early research in Malignant melanoma in Germany (unspecified route)
- 14 Jul 2016 Early research in Glioblastoma in Germany (unspecified route)