Mucopolysaccharidosis IIIB therapeutic - Dorphan
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2016
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator DORPHAN S.A.
- Class Imino sugars; Pharmacological chaperones
- Mechanism of Action Hexosaminidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Mucopolysaccharidosis III
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Mucopolysaccharidosis III in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 15 Jul 2016 Mucopolysaccharidosis IIIB therapeutic - Dorphan is available for licensing as of 15 Jul 2016. http://www.dorphan.com/