Research programme: mucopolysaccharidoses therapeutics - Dorphan
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator DORPHAN S.A.
- Mechanism of Action Glycosaminoglycan inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Lysosomal storage diseases; Mucopolysaccharidosis III
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Lysosomal storage diseases (Mucopolysaccharidoses) in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 15 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Mucopolysaccharidosis III in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 15 Jul 2016 Research programme: mucopolysaccharidoses therapeutics - Dorphan is available for licensing as of 15 Jul 2016. http://www.dorphan.com/