Anti-IgE monoclonal antibody - Sixal
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sixal
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action IgE receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jul 2016 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 03 Mar 2014 Preclinical trials in Hypersensitivity in USA (unspecified route)