Adalimumab biosimilar - Hetero Drugs
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Hetero Drugs
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Anti-TNF monoclonal antibodies; Antipsoriatics; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jul 2016 Phase-III clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in India (SC) before July 2016
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated