Anti-MG7 chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy - Shanghai GenechemAlternative Names: Anti-MG7 CAR-T cells - Shanghai Genechem; Ultrasound-guided Intra-tumor Infusion of MG7-CART cells
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Shanghai Genechem
- Developer Shanghai Genechem; Xijing Hospital
- Class Cancer vaccines; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cytotoxic T lymphocyte stimulants; T lymphocyte replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Liver metastases
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2016 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Liver metastases (In adults) in China (Intratumoural) (NCT02862704)