Research programme: stem cell therapies - Gemstone Biotherapeutics
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Johns Hopkins University
- Developer Gemstone Biotherapeutics
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Stem cell stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Vascular disorders