ARN 2966Alternative Names: 2-PMAP; AGN-PC-0031SD; ARN2966
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator New York University School of Medicine
- Developer Aria Neurosciences; New York University School of Medicine
- Class Pyridines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid beta-protein precursor inhibitors; RNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2016 Chemical structure information added