BIIB 068Alternative Names: BIIB068
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Biogen
- Mechanism of Action Agammaglobulinaemia tyrosine kinase inhibitors; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Systemic lupus erythematosus
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2016 Biogen completes a phase I trial in Systemic lupus erythematosus in USA (PO) (NCT02829541)
- 25 Jul 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Systemic lupus erythematosus in USA (PO) (NCT02829541)
- 13 Jul 2016 Biogen plans a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (PO) (NCT02829541)