H3B 6527Alternative Names: H3B-6527
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator H3 Biomedicine
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 fibroblast growth factor receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Cholangiocarcinoma; Hepatocellular carcinoma
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jul 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Cholangiocarcinoma (Late-stage disease) in USA (PO)
- 13 Jul 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Hepatocellular carcinoma (Late-stage disease) in USA (PO)