At a glance
- Originator Dompe SpA
- Class Amines; Aminobutyric acids; Analgesics; Antiepileptic drugs; Antimanics; Antiparkinsonians; Anxiolytics; Cyclohexanecarboxylic acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CACNA2D1 protein modulators; GABA receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Cancer pain
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 19 Jul 2016 Phase-III clinical trials in Cancer pain (In adolescents, In children, In infants, In neonates) in Italy (PO)
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated