GD 48Alternative Names: GD-48
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Griffin Discoveries
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Rheumatoid arthritis
Highest Development Phases
- Research Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2016 Early research in Rheumatoid arthritis in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 19 Jul 2016 GD 48 is available for licensing as of 19 Jul 2016. http://www.griffindiscoveries.com/