PG 101 - Paganini BiopharmaAlternative Names: Anti-EMP2 mAb; PG-101 - Paganini Biopharma
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of California at Los Angeles
- Developer Paganini Biopharma
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action EMP2 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Breast cancer; Glioblastoma