Research programme: viral infection vaccines - Protein Potential
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Protein Potential
- Class Dengue vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Dengue; Severe acute respiratory syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Severe acute respiratory syndrome (Prevention) in USA (Parenteral)
- 19 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Dengue (Prevention) in USA (Parenteral)