EDN OL1Alternative Names: EDN-OL1; OL-1
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Edunn Biotechnology
- Developer Edunn Biotechnology; National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid inhibitors; Amyloidogenic protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease