Clopidogrel - Kyungdong PharmAlternative Names: Inhiplat Tab.
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kyungdong Pharm
- Class 2 ring heterocyclic compounds; Antiplatelets; Chlorobenzenes; Esters; Pyridines; Small molecules; Thienopyridines
- Mechanism of Action Platelet ADP receptor antagonists; Platelet aggregation inhibitors; Purinergic P2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Acute coronary syndromes; Myocardial infarction; Peripheral arterial disorders; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 20 Jul 2016 Clinical trials in Acute coronary syndromes in South Korea (PO)
- 20 Jul 2016 Clinical trials in Myocardial infarction in South Korea (PO)