Head and neck cancer vaccine - Vyriad
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Vyriad
- Class Antineoplastics; Cancer vaccines; Oncolytic viruses
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Head and neck cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Head and neck cancer in USA (Intratumoural) (Vyriad pipeline, July 2016)
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated