Research programme: integrin inhibitors - Allocyte Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Allocyte Pharmaceuticals
- Developer AlloCyte Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Integrin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in Switzerland (PO) before July 2016