Research programme: proteolysis targeting chimeric molecules - Boehringer Ingelheim/University of Dundee
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; University of Dundee
- Mechanism of Action Protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer; Immunological disorders; Respiration disorders
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 2016 Early research in Respiration disorders, Cancer and Immunological disorders in Germany (unspecified route)
- 14 Jul 2016 Boehringer Ingelheim and University of Dundee collaborate to develop proteolysis targeting chimeric molecules for the treatment of Cancer, Respiration disorders, and Immunological disorders